How To Apply Halal Certification
Submit a letter of intent to Halal Development Institute of the Philippines Address to:
Datu Madrigal V. Sinsuat
Chief Operating Officer
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Applicants shall be required to submit pertinent documents.
- DOCUMENT EVALUATION
- AUDIDT/OCCULAR INSPECTION
- AUDIT INSPECTION REPORT
Upon completion of the audit inspection, a report thereof shall be made in writing with proper comments and recommendation.
- SUBMISSION OF SAMPLE PRODUCT FOR ANALYSIS
- FINAL REPORT
When the laboratory findings are in order, a final report and recommendation in writing shall be made by the Halal Development Institute of the Philippines.
- CERTIFICATION/SERVICE FEE
- LABORATORY FEE
- It is understood that the applicant will shoulder expenses incurred for laboratory fee test.
- Payment PAID IN CHECK to laboratory accredited by Food and Drug Administration endorsed by Halal Development Institute of the Philippines.
- Return Original copy/or Fax conformed with authorized signatory and/or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISSUANCE OF HALAL CERTIFICATE
- ISSUANCE OF HALAL LOGO
For the purpose of protecting and safeguarding the consumer rights locally and abroad a unified Halal logo was adopted to be used by Halal certified companies.
- VALIDITY OF HALAL CERTIFICATE
Halal certification is valid for one(1) year, renewable
The Halal Development Institute of the Philippines monitor the status, changes of the Halal products it has certified on concerned processing plants, abattoirs, food establishments, non-food products and toll processor.